Cultural stay and internship in France, Bordeaux : we could talk about this city for hours ! Sebastien, our CEO lived here for 3 years during his studies. Bordeaux, we know : let us guide you through this city !
1. Bordeaux, how it is ?
Probably the most beautiful city in France! Bordeaux is fortunate to have an extremely well-preserved heritage: the entire city (whole!) Is also classified in UNESCO. Bordeaux despite its status as a large French city, remains human-sized. And besides its vineyards it hides some very nice surprises to discover.
2. Bordeaux, the intercultural slap ?
Yes ! The city of Bordeaux has a very strong Catholic heritage; and it still feels in the culture. To visit Bordeaux is to discover the rich franche: the people are very elegant, the heritage sumptuous, and the city welcomes more and more tourists every year, from around the world, to discover a city marked by its heritage and its local culture. Bordeaux is wine, tourism, culture or nightlife!
3. Bordeaux, is it expensive ?
Yes ! This is the most expensive city we offer. The prices rise enormously from its ranking at UNESCO, but also since Bordeaux is linked to Paris in just two hours by train. Despite its price, Bordeaux continues to grow and to welcome more and more people; the price is offset by an exceptional quality of life.
4. What kind of intership my students can do in Bordeaux ?
All ! Your students will flourish in any field. Of course, we highly recommend Bordaux for students in architecture, history, heritage, culture or viticulture and tourism. This city offers exceptional opportunities!
5. Is the nightlife in Bordeaux suitable for my high school students??
Yes, they will have fun! Whether on the docks or inside the city, there is something for everyone: night club, concert, exhibition, event, bar … just like in Nantes, it is impossible to get bored in Bordeaux. In three years, I have not had the opportunity to skim all the opportunities that the city can offer!
6. Do we eat good in Bordeaux ?
Certainly the best dishes of France! Lyon and Bordeaux are the two gastronomic French cities par excellence.
7. Why a cultural stay and internship in France, Bordeaux ?
Go, top 5 good reasons to make a cultural stay and / or an internship in Bordeaux rather than in another city of France!
– To discover the incredible History of France
– The heritage discovery is exceptional: for me, Bordeaux is the Florence of France
– To become animated by wine culture, another important part of French culture
– For a weekend on the surf beaches accessible from Bordeaux and visit the many coastal cities that are very lively from the first rays of sunshine in the spring
– There are certainly direct flights from a good part of Europe to Bordeaux
8. Do the locals speak english ?
Yes for the younger (let’s say under 30yo) ! And half half for people over 30; but the locals do a lot of work to integrate people, and always find a way to communicate, with or without English!
9. What problems could I meet in Bordeaux ?
Bordeaux is a rather secure city; however, as in all major cities, we can only advise you to go out alone at night. The city soon has a million inhabitants with its agglomeration, and unfortunately the evenings can go wrong when one is in excess.
10. With the ERASMUS + scholarships, how much does the student stay cost? ?
Depending on the duration of the European mobility, the students once the ERASMUS scholarships obtained, will have to add 500 € to 700 € to fully live their experience! The cultural and linguistic stay in Bordeaux is affordable but should be prepared in adavance to get enough money to enjoy the whole city. Contact us for an exact quote and funding by clicking here!